Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Commercial drone operators which includes but is not limited to a production company, advertising/publicity firm, film crew, etc., are required to complete a drone application, as well as provide proof of Federal Aviation Commission (FAA) drone registration, flying certificate, and drone insurance, prior to operating within the City of Fate.
1. The operation must be in possession of a City drone approval letter while on City property.
2. Operator must follow all FAA guidelines for Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
3. The operator is liable for any damage to City property.
4. No vehicles are permitted on grass, sidewalks, or other park areas not designated as vehicle parking areas.
5. The City reserves the right to revoke drone approval at its sole discretion.
6. City visitors shall not be disturbed by or prevented from using park facilities and amenities as a result of drone flying. Photos or videos must not include any park visitors without their prior written permission.
7. It should be clearly understood that the City in no way endorses any product or service connected with the operator.
If other was selected, please describe location.
By submitting this form, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, the City of Fate, it's officers, officials, employees and agents, against any and all claims, demands, suits, losses, injuries including death, including all cost connected therewith, for any damage which may be asserted related in operation of a drone.
Furthermore, by submitting this form you indicate that you are 18 years of age or older and have read the above information concerning the operation of a drone at the above identified location. You agree to not commence the operation of a drone on City property until you have received a written approval letter from the City.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field