Fate Senior Program
CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19
The focus of the Fate Senior Program The Senior Programs provides adults (60+) with age-appropriate social, recreational, educational, and physical activities.
The Fate Senior Program was founded in 2014 with the goal of providing fellowship, improve mental and health well-being and to help you enjoy an enhanced quality of life.
- Arts & Crafts
- Occasional Field Trips
The Fate Senior Program meets year-round every Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the104 William E Crawford Avenue, Fate, TX 75087
Guests may use their own means of transportation to and from the program. STAR Transit is also available.
STAR Transit is a public transportation provider for the City of Fate. Demand Response service is provided to the public in and around Kaufman County, Rockwall County, Balch Springs, Mesquite, Seagoville, and DeSoto.
Services are provided:
- Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 6:00 pm and is based on availability.
To book a ride:
- Call 877-631-5278
- During business hours Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- For more information, visit our website www.STARtransit.org
Discounted rates are available to seniors 60+, veterans and/or disabled riders. To qualify, you’ll need to go through the qualification process.
- Fare rates may be found here.
- Rides to the Senior Center are no fare for this qualified group.
There is no cost to join. The Fate Senior Program is free to all adults ages 60 and over.
We invite you to come to visit as our guest. Stay for lunch and let’s get to know each other.
For more information contact:
- Eileen Eldeen at 801-865-8651 or
- Anita Hudson at 972-989-7007