City of Fate Community Center
The Fate Community Center is the perfect venue for a birthday party, baby shower, group meetings, or any function for up to 75 people. Tables and chairs are available upon request. Parking accessible for up to 15 vehicles.
Facility Hours & Rates (Hours are subject to change)
|Monday-Thursday||6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||$100|
|Friday||1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.||$100|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.||$150|
|Sunday||8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.||$125
|Holiday Weekday Rentals|
|Monday-Thursday||6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||$125|
|Friday||1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.||$125|
|Holiday Weekend Rentals|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.||$175|
|Sunday||8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.||$150|
|Early Arrival/Late Departure||$25/hr|
- Lessee must be a resident in the City of Fate. Identification will be required by State of Texas driver's license or City of Fate utility bill.
- A non-refundable down payment of 50% of the total rental fees is required at the time of the reservation.
- The remaining rental fees are due when the Community Center key is picked up, which must be picked up one business day prior to the rental date during regular business hours. Business hours are Monday – Thursday 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Failure to do so will result in the loss of all rental fees previously paid and rental privilege.
- Set up and clean up time must be included in the reservation time.
- The City of Fate will provide cleaning services to clean the Community Center. This cost is included in the total rental fees.
- Early Arrival/Late Departure Fee $25.00 per hour at the Community Center if requesting use of a facility before or after regular business hours.
In the event of a cancellation, the credit/refund policy is as follows:
- Reservation cancellations or changes will only be accepted directly from the lessee.
- All reservation cancellations must be made in writing to the City Secretary at least 24 hours prior to the rental, and take effect on the date received.
- All rental fees previously paid will be forfeited if the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the rental.
- NO phone cancellations will be accepted.
- All reservation changes must be made at least (1) week prior to rental.
- No reservation changes will be accepted less than one (1) week prior to the rental.
Reservation & Use Policy
Please review the Community Center Reservation and Use Policy (PDF) which provide the complete policies and procedures for rental and use of all Parks & Community Services facilities.